Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Training, Guiding and topping up my TAN!!!!

I have to make this quick, but will be posting a proper KP blog very shortly. All I can say is that I'm here in the Algarve and loving every moment of AQR Holidays work right now.....yes work as we Potters spend 5hrs on the bike checking out trails and exploring new trails to spice up the rides Ian discovered 10 years ago. At the same time Ian and I are on our own proper training camp to get one's legs up to fitness and skill up to speed for the up coming racing adventures that start in May. The warmth and sun filled days remind me of a Sydney spring and I'm back into my old routine of waking up at 5am for early morning jogs around the orange groves and then finding the courage to go for a chilly swim at 7am when most sensible people are still in bed.....however this also means falling into bed exhausted at 9pm as I'm just loving every moment of the day right now and want to make the most of every minute of sunshine....must dash.....but will return soon.....
 
Cheerios for now
KPxo
 
AQR - A Quick Release Holidays
AQR - A Quality Ride Coaching
 

Posted via email

No comments: