Monday, April 27, 2009

Soda World Cup

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kate Potter <kate@aquickrelease.com>
Date: 24 April 2009 17:57:49 BDT
To: Cy Turner - Cotic <cy@cotic.co.uk>
Cc: Kelvin Owers <kelvin@spittingcat.com>
Subject: photos of soda

Hi Guys,
Photos of new bike.......Let's call it AWESOME!!!!!!!
Neil has also changed my position big time, and there is more gap between seat height and bars, so I feel like I'm in more of a racier position.
There have been plenty of 'oohs and ahhhhs' as it looks very nice.
I have had loads of people already come up and take photos of it and look closely at it.
It is much quicker through the single track, and around the bends, and I lost control a few times, as I'm not used to how agile it is. I was tired yesterday and kept going off line because it was taking me by surprise. I rode it again today and had to do two laps at race pace.....I love it!!!!
Anyway will get more pics to you soon.
Cheerios
KPxo

A Quick Release Holidays
Tel: 0845 1304824

http://www.aquickrelease.com

See and download the full gallery on posterous






On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 4:10 PM, Cy Turner <cy@cotic.co.uk> wrote:

* Custom Cotic Soda World Cup titanium hardtail
* Bontrager XXX-Lite carbon rimmed wheels and carbon cranks
* Bontrager XXX-Lite Seatpost, FIT saddle
* Race X-Lite stem, XXX-Lite flat handlebars
* Bontrager XXX-Lite Cranks
* Bontrager Tubeless Ready tyres appropriate for the conditions
with Superjuice tubeless system.
* Bontrager Race X-Lite Shoes
* Magura Durin 100SL fork
* Magura Marta SL Magnesium
* KMC Chains
* KCNC Bottom Bracket, Cassette and detail kit
* Crank Bros Eggbeater 4Ti pedals, Cobalt SL Directset and multi-tool
* Purple Extreme chain lube

Cy
www.cotic.co.uk

1 comment:

graham bird said...

Well it's OK I suppose!