Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mr Ian Potter...my hubby!


Mr Potter
Originally uploaded by Kate Potter
I'm so in trouble for this blog.....but I couldn't resist. I don't think I have really introduced my husband Mr P to you all. So here is the man who introduced me to the mountain bike. Who now receives my bike bits hand me downs, when once upon a time he would buy me bike bits for Xmas, so that he could then put them on to his bike and give me his second hand bike bits.....as I have always said Mr Potter "What comes around, goes around".
Anyway Mr Potter is my b*#%ch. Well that's what he calls himself these days. As he takes it upon himself to look after my bikes, and feed me at races and help me train. He really is a sort, if I do say so myself :) Doesn't this piccie speak for itself.
Anyway Mr P is also part of the Cotic Bontrager Team and owner of AQR......well that's all for now as I have been caught and must end this blog right now! Be back soon, well tomorrow if you are lucky as I have some very exciting news......
Cheerios for now
KPxo

6 comments:

Urs said...

Exciting news - Pregga??? That would bugger up next season!

graham bird said...

Come on Kate the suspense is killing me!

Kate Potter said...

Oh my golly gosh, not moi! I have too many places I want to ride my bike. In fact I need a dog first, and then a cat. In fact Ian is likely to get preggas before me....just don't tell him I told you that. Life would be so much easier if you blokes did the carrying and the feeding etc Well in my little world it would be so much easier, as I'm too clumbsy and forgetful to have a kid....I'm really yabbering on a bit, so let's make this end of preggas discussion and tomorrow I will tell you about my exciting MTB news.....promise :)

graham bird said...

This is like waiting for the 'Strictly Come Dancing' results show!!

Urs said...

New sponsor - giving up the Soda?

Joined A-Team Australia?

Finally overcoming those funny stomach cramps?

What else could it be???

Kate Potter said...

A NEW LOFT!!!!!!!!!!! See blog :)But in answer to your other guesses.....I will never give up my SODA and although still get the pain it appears to be a problem with my vertabrae, so my physio thinks, ike sciatica. I do have some sponsor and racing and guiding and coaching news that I will announce shortly, which is also very EXCITING, in fact probably even MORE exciting than this blog....now I bet you won't sleep at night until I reveal all :) Check blog next week for EXCITING NEWS Part 2.
Cheerios
KPxo